We are very proud of all of our adult dogs as each one is very special to us. Many of our small breed puppy parents have champion pedigrees. We strive to achieve the highest of breed standards and that shows in all of our puppies.
A $400 deposit is required to hold your new puppy for you. This deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance is due prior to flight or ground delivery arrangements being booked.
You can pay for your new little bundle of joy with…
Credit or Debit cards via Zelle, Paypal, CashApp OR Cash (If picking them up).
We can ship your puppy to most major airports in the United States and Canada. We ship on Thursday and Friday. A shipping cost of $300 will be added to the price of the puppy.
We have really great feedback from past puppy buyers, you can read more about them here. Check out all of our Small Breed Puppies for sale by clicking here and visit us on facebook for more pics & videos.
All of our small breed puppy’s receive a One Year Health Guarantee. We have really great feedback from past puppy buyers, you can read more about them here.
Please click on the thumbnail to the right to view a printable PDF file of the Puppy guarantee. Read through carefully and print, sign and fax, email.
CONGRATULATIONS! You just added a new puppy to your family. Here are a few basis tips to help make the transition a little easier for both you and your new puppy. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and updates are always welcomed.
It is important to introduce your puppy to new family member with reassurance. Holding & talking to your puppy will help them feel secure and loved. Show your puppy where they will be sleeping, eating and where you want them to go to the bathroom. As your puppy adapts to their new home they will start to feel more comfortable.
- Make sure your puppy always has fresh water.
- I am currently feeding Nutri-Source Puppy Food for Toy/Small Breeds. You should feed your puppy 3x daily. I recommend soaking the dry kibble in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes. This will make the food much easier for your puppy to eat. As they get bigger you can transition them to just dry food. Follow feeding guidelines for the specific brand you choose. For more information on Nutri-Source go to www.nutrisourcepetfoods.com
- If you feel your puppy isn’t eating enough, you can add a tablespoon of soft puppy food to the dry food mixture. As they are used to this through the weaning process with me. They can then gradually be taken off the soft food as they have adjusted.
To prevent hypoglycemia, I recommend giving your puppy Nutri-Cal. It is a high calorie nutritional supplement.
1st Day: Immediately upon picking them up give 1/2 teaspoon.
1st Week: Give your puppy 1/2 teaspoon 2x daily.
2nd Week: Give your puppy 1/2 teaspoon 1x daily.
- Giving your puppy chewable vitamins & supplements will help to support a healthy immune system.
- Size appropriate toys and dental chews will help your puppy with teething and keep their teeth clean.
If you have any questions or want anymore information feel free to contact me. Updated pictures and stories are always welcome! Thank You for giving our puppy a loving home.
To ensure that your puppy stays in perfect health it is important to schedule an appointment for your puppy to see a veterinarian. Your veterinarian will discuss a recommended schedule for vaccinations and regular veterinarian appointments. This will also give you an opportunity to ask your veterinarian any questions you may have about your puppy’s health.
A regular schedule of feeding, potty breaks and bedtimes will help ease your puppy through the transition into a new home. This will also help with potty training.
- Bathing is recommended on a weekly basis. Only use dog/puppy specific shampoos.
- Gently brushing your puppy will help to support a healthy coat. This will also help them to be more comfortable at grooming appointments.
- I strongly recommend an ounce a month spot treatment for external pests.
- Be very careful when trimming your puppy’s nails. Cutting them to short can be very painful for your puppy.